Following this guide will help you to get rid of Atomic Savings ads from your browsers affected by this adware. This is yet another very stubborn application which currently nests in your computer. This is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) which is actively spread today together with many other free tools downloaded by people on the web. When you deal with them, make sure you are selective as far as other programs offered for the default installation are concerned. The core process of Atomic Savings adware is called frameworkengine.exe.
Atomic Savings program is actively distributed in many countries all over the world today. If you actually see frameworkengine.exe process when you open Task Manager, and if this process is active, this means that your PC is indeed affected by adware called Atomic Savings. The problem with Atomic Savings adware is the case for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, which are the most vulnerable ones for the adware attacks. As a consequence, you may encounter many of such ads popping up when visiting various commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. Even though these ads may come up in any other websites, even the regular ones.
If you would like to delete Atomic Savings adware you first should uninstall and disable any suspicious add-ons or extensions from your browsers affected by this adware, and remove this program from the list of already installed applications in your PC. Then, please scan your device with our recommended anti-malware program for thorough malware and adware removal from your PC.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Atomic Savings adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Atomic Savings adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.