CommonShare adware and its ads powered by CommonShare isn’t a pleasant thing to observe. As a result of this program in your browser the whole system will work much slower than usual. If you see such ads displayed by it in your browser, then you will also see a special CommonShare add-on (extension) in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Also you will see the name of this adware as a special standalone (independent) program. Following this tutorial will help you to remove this adware from your computer in an effective way.
Ads powered by CommonShare most often come up in your browser when you visit various commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. Also, you will even see that some of such ads may be relevant to your search queries made while you go to such commercial websites. Just as an example, if you look for toys through Walmart, you might as well see some CommonShare ads to pop up, and such ads will show you toys offered for sale through other third-party websites related to this adware.
However, the fact that some of such CommonShare ads are relevant to your search queries doesn’t mean that this adware is some good application. Its only mission is to bring profit to its owners and those who spread it in the world wide web. You can’t save any money if you shop through the ads suggested by CommonShare adware.
Due to this program in your system you will notice that the performance of your system is extremely slow. This is especially true when it comes to the speed of your browser. You might as well see a lot of pop-ups from third-party websites, which means that your browser is experiencing the problem of persistent redirection problem. Some of such pop-ups from third-party websites may prompt you into installing other absolutely useless applications like adware, browser hijackers, or even more serious malicious utilities.
Don’t mess with CommonShare. This is the adware that you surely do not need for your computer. Please follow this guide below that will explain to you how to get rid of this unwanted program from your PC either automatically or manually from your computer. Speaking about its automatic removal, this implies scanning of your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, removing all infections with its full registered version and resetting your browser with its help. Please feel free if you need our help in any of these computer-related issues.
Anti-malware tool necessary for CommonShare adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed CommonShare adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling CommonShare adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with CommonShare adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall CommonShare adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on CommonShare adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall CommonShare. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to CommonShare and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.