iVIDI Ads may easily appear in your browser as a consequence of you installing this adware along with some free program recently. The problem of pop-up ads and various annoying advertisement banners isn’t new. There are many users today who face exactly the same problems you face at this moment. They see the huge number of ads everywhere and don’t know how to get rid of them in an effective way. This tutorial will furnish you with the correct and working solution to get rid of Ads brought by iVIDI from your browser.
First of all, it is important to realize the fact that iVIDI adware, as well as many other adware samples, are spread in the Internet on the basis of being bundled by default with many other free programs. Users simply need to be careful whenever they install anything into their PCs. It is a must-do thing to always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to all such free applications. Typically such documents clearly mention all other third-party software users don’t really need. If this is the case, you will need to switch to the advanced or custom installation mode where you may uncheck all these unwanted programs from becoming the part of your system.
Sometimes users are in a hurry while they install free programs. So, they forget to be attentive and just click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons. This is the moment when problems begin. Such failure to be careful while installing free software always results in installation of many additional and absolutely useless programs. This is exactly how iVIDI penetrated into the PC.
Technically, we can’t even tell that iVIDI is a virus, but it obviously isn’t a good application either. Its only purpose is to make users click on its advertisement banners, and this is how its owners and distributors get paid. The more clicks are made by users on ads brought by iVIDI, the more income is generated in favor of those people who distribute this adware in the Internet. However, iVIDI will not help users to save more funds while they shop online. Indeed, this adware is able to show some relevant ads when you go to various e-commerce websites. But once again, remember that the only goal of this adware is to bring income to the guys who develop and spread it in the Internet.
Ads brought by iVIDI adware may appear practically in all major browsers today, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The problem though is that you may not find this application directly to be listed in the section where you find all installed software in your PC. You might try to disable some unwanted add-ons (extensions) from your browser and remove any suspicious applications from your system in a regular way. However, most likely this will not really help you, and your browser may still show these intrusive ads everywhere. We do recommend you to scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the reliable antispyware program. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. This is so far one of the best solution for combating adware. We do hope that you will manage to fix your PC and get rid of iVIDI Ads from your browser. If you ever need our further help, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate iVIDI Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Ads by iVIDI.
Step 1. Uninstalling iVIDI or similar adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with iVIDI adware are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall iVIDI adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on iVIDI or similar adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.