Sometimes while surfing the web you may see strange ads titled as “Ads by Lights Cinema 1.4beta” to pop up. It doesn’t really matter what particular websites you go to. These ads will be quite pushy and will obviously distract your attention from things that are really important to you. The problem of these ads most often happens with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox browser. The adware adds its special extension (add-on) and is even listed as a legally installed application in the Control Panel of your PC. When you check this list of installed software, you will also notice Lights Cinema 1.4beta there. How can this unwanted installation ever take place and what can be done to get rid of these annoying ads from your infected browsers? In this tutorial we will try to answer all these important questions.
First of all, note that Lights Cinema 1.4beta is fairly classified as adware. Its only mission is to display a lot of intrusive ads in your browser. It is true that sometimes these ads may be even relevant to what you’ve been looking for through your browser recently. Yet, this surely doesn’t mean that Lights Cinema 1.4beta is some excellent application which can help you save more funds. It acts absolutely according to a different pattern. Instead of assisting you in finding what you need online, this program creates a real mess in your system. Browsers affected by it start working extremely slow. This is mainly due to consumption of a lot of system resources and high CPU usage caused by it.
While browsing the web your browser may be illogically redirected to various third-party websites. This even is also caused by Lights Cinema 1.4beta adware. You will see these redirections in the form of sudden pop-up windows that come up in your screen out of the blue. Through these pop-up ads you may see a lot of scary alerts about various computer problems supposedly detected in your system. Then you may (and most likely you will) be told to download and install all kinds of programs supposedly to fix these issues. In fact, by downloading and installing them you will actually bring a lot of other absolutely unwanted programs into your computer.
Lights Cinema 1.4beta adware is spread in the world wide web today through being bundled by default with many other cost-free applications. Users who are active in downloading and installing various free programs need to pay close attention to what other free programs they’re going to make the part of their PCs. If they read about Lights Cinema 1.4beta adware as some third-party offer in the installers of some free applications, then they must switch to the advanced or custom installation mode where they may uncheck this unwanted program from being placed into their PC by default.
It is surely a regret that there are some users today who actually fail to be duly attentive during freeware installation. Hence, they easily allow all sorts of useless extras to be brought into their computers by default. In case your system has already been contaminated with it, please follow this tutorial below explaining how to get rid of this unwanted program from your computer. Our recommendation is that you do it with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the powerful antimalware program. You will need to scan your computer with it, remove all the infections detected by it (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Lights Cinema 1.4beta adware automatic removal
Similar removal video (manual uninstall solution):
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Lights Cinema 1.4beta adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on Lights Cinema 1.4beta program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Lights Cinema 1.4beta program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.