If you see Ads by MediaPlayerEnhance in your browser this means that your computer is attacked by adware. This adware, most probably, got into your PC as a result of you installing some other application. There are many free programs which can be downloaded online easily. However, the problem is that many of such free utilities are generally bundled by default with all kinds of extras. Ads by MediaPlayerEnhance adware is just one of such extras. Following this guide will help you to remove it from your PC.
The problem with Ads by MediaPlayerEnhance popping up on your screen is the issue for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. These ads can be displayed in the form of advertisement banners in various parts of your screen, or as pop-up windows. As a result of the installation of this bundle, you now see Ads by MediaPlayerEnhance everywhere. Surely, this fact is very annoying for all users.
You must always be careful when installing free programs downloaded from online resources. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is how you will be able to uncheck all default extra installations from being implemented. To get rid of Ads by MediaPlayerEnhance from your PC we recommend you to follow our detailed adware removal instructions, both automatic and manual uninstall tips. If you have any problems deleting this adware, please let us know.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Ads by MediaPlayerEnhance automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed MediaPlayerEnhance adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling MediaPlayerEnhance adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with ‘Stack overflow at line 207’ pop-up virus are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall MediaPlayerEnhance adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click MediaPlayerEnhance adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall MediaPlayerEnhance adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click MediaPlayerEnhance adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing MediaPlayerEnhance adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of MediaPlayerEnhance adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to MediaPlayerEnhance adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.