You indeed might see some strange Ads by PassShow in your browser. They will not show any password to you, but they will show a lot of other absolutely useless information that doesn’t represent any value to you. It is a real regret that there are many people today who install many free programs, without actually looking into details. This is exactly how they allow all kinds of useless programs like PassShow adware to come into their PCs. In this guide we will explain to you how to remove Ads by PassShow from your system.
Along with these ads, you might as well see many unusual and misleading pop-up windows originating from nfo.optimapping.net website. You definitely need to be very careful not to click them and not to proceed with their misleading instructions. These nfo.optimapping.net pop-ups may actually bring you to a lot of other websites, which in their turn will infect your PC even more.
Ads by PassShow, as well as all these pop-ups from nfo.optimapping.net websites, are powered by the adware which is now an integral part of your computer. If you would like to avoid further installation of such junkware programs like this particular adware, you should definitely be very careful when you install any freeware into your system. So, make sure that you carefully read the End User’s License Agreements of such free programs, without actually permitting all useless applications from being brought into your system. And, when you are in the process of installing them, you should always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one.
In order to get rid of Ads by PassShow and nfo.optimapping.net pop-ups we recommend you to follow the guide below. This will help you to eliminate this adware either manually or automatically. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you require any additional help on our part.
Anti-malware tool necessary for PassShow adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed PassShow adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling PassShow adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with PassShow adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall PassShow adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click PassShow adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall PassShow adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to PassShow adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.