Storm Watch Ads may appear in your browser infected by Storm Watch adware. This application is spread today, being bundled with a lot of other free programs. Storm Watch speaks of itself as some application which supposedly can present various weather forecasts in your computer. However, in reality you will see a lot of ads by StormWatch to pop up everywhere in your browser.
Please be extremely careful whenever you surf the world wide web or install anything, which is free. The majority of cost-free programs today are actively bundled with a lot of other useless extras, which users surely do not need. However, they often fail to read the End User’s License Agreements of these free applications carefully. This is why they often allow all such absolutely useless programs to become the part of their PCs and browsers.
As a result of StormWatch PUP inside, you may notice that your browser works extremely slow. Furthermore, you also experience the problem of persistent search engine redirection to other random websites. There may be very many annoying pop-ups everywhere when you visit any websites. These pop-ups may lead you to a lot of misleading websites, which may infect your PC with a lot of other absolutely useless or even malicious programs.
We recommend you to fix your browser by scanning your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antimalware tool to deal with adware like StormWatch. This will help you to eliminate Ads by Storm Watch from your browser. If you require our further help, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Anti-malware tool necessary for StormWatch adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed StormWatch adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling StormWatch adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with StormWatch adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall StormWatch adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on StormWatch adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall StormWatch. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to StormWatch and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.