TakeItCheap advertisements are without a doubt annoying, but the worst part of their description is the fact that they’re extremely dangerous. Clicking on these ads may lead you to a lot of suspicious, misleading and even harmful websites which may ruin your operating system, or at least cause a lot of functionality problems for it. This tutorial will assist you in removal of TakeItCheap adware from your computer.
TakeItCheap is a potentially unwanted application (PUA) fairy classified as adware. Its mission is not to help you finding what you need. Its only plot in your PC is to use your computer as an instrument for earning money for the people who stand behind it. When you click on these Ads by TakeItCheap or purchase any commodities through them, the distributors of this adware get their profit. Yet, you will not be able to find any decent goods when clicking on these advertisements. Most likely you will be brought to those many dangerous places where your system may become even more contaminated with malware.
TakeItCheap adware is distributed in the Internet through various modes. One of them is called bundling. This term implies integration of adware into some other free program by default. When users install such free applications bundled with adware by default they obviously need to be extremely careful. It is a must-do thing to always select the option of a custom or advanced installation, i.e. the place where users may uncheck all additional unwanted components from becoming the part of their computers.
It is quite regretful for us to admit that there are users today who actually fail to be duly attentive. Very often they just click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons, without actually understanding what exactly they agree with. As a result, they often end up facing a lot of junk applications in their computers, whereas TakeItCheap may be just one of many other absolutely useless applications in the PC.
To get rid of TakeItCheap for free you will need to uninstall this program from the Control Panel in a regular mode. Also, you will need to disable and remove any unwanted add-ons (extensions) from your browser. However, sometimes this manual removal option doesn’t really work. If this is so, we recommend you to follow the automatic adware removal guidelines provided in the tutorial below. We offer you to remove malware with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and tor set your browsers.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate TakeItCheap Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of TakeItCheap.
Step 1. Uninstalling TakeItCheap from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with TakeItCheap are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall TakeItCheap adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on TakeItCheap program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.