Following this tutorial will help you to stop asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-ups in your browser. This is the problem mainly for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, even though other browsers might be under the attack as well. All such pop-ups are quite multiple, this is why they’re surely very annoying for all users.
Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-ups are caused by the activity and the presence of some adware program inside of your computer. Some way or another you downloaded this potentially unwanted application, and now it is actively bombarding you with all sorts of unwanted pop-ups and ads. Just as an example, if you have SavingsBull adware inside of your PC, the chances are that you will definitely see all these asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up window on your screen.
This problem described above mainly occurs when you visit come commercial websites, even though such pop-ups may come up even after you go to some regular websites. Even if you don’t use your browser at the very moment, still these pop-up windows may come up out of the blue. Definitely, you need to fix this problem, because of this adware on your computer the system works now extremely slow, especially considering the speed and the performance of your browser.
The main thing you should understand is that it is very dangerous to click these pop-ups. They are often very misleading. For example, you could be told about the need to download and install some updates into your computer. The pop-up will mention that your software may be out of date, even though in reality there are absolutely no problems with it. If you do click these pop-ups and obey their instructions, the chances are that you will end up seeing all kinds of other absolutely not necessary applications on your computer.
We recommend you to follow this tutorial below that will help you to stop asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-ups and remove all related adware from your system. Please carefully implement all our recommended steps, to make sure that your browser is completely fixed. If you need any additional help on our part, please let us know.
Anti-malware tool necessary for asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.