AV Defender Professional is a new rogue antispyware program. Currently it is spread in the Internet using various malicious techniques. The application is considered as a rogue security program due to the fact that it reports obviously fake threats and forces scared users into purchasing its full (registered) version.
AV Defender Professional is typically distributed through malicious spam links, suspicious email attachments and different pop-ups through hacked websites. The program doesn’t furnish users with legitimate way to uninstall it. In other words, you will not find the name of AV Defender Professional application to be mentioned in the list of legally installed software.
First appearance of AV Defender Professional is done in the form of fake Security Defender alert saying “PC status: Attention! Computer is under threat“. It also says that Windows is unable to neutralize all those threats supposedly detected by Security Defender. Of course, users don’t realize that this is a fake Security Defender alert, having nothing to do with Windows security utilities. So, they may easily be forced into clicking on the “Install antivirus” button and eventually implement the installation of this rogue.
Upon successful intrusion AV Defender Professional starts its malicious performance. It imitates fake system cleanup and quite soon tells about plenty of viruses and malicious programs supposedly detected by it. Then it final mission is to lead you to the payment processing page where you will be told to purchase this program.
In fact, buying AV Defender Professional is the waste of your money. The so-called full version of this application isn’t really different from the trial one. When it comes to rendering decent security services, AV Defender Professional is not able at all to help you protecting the system. We recommend you to carefully follow the removal guidelines set forth below to eliminate AV Defender Professional hoax from your system.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate AV Defender Professional automatically.
Detailed AV Defender Professional removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to AV Defender Professional:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete AV Defender Professional. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.