Bestsoftware10.com is the site engaged in distribution of many annoying and dangerous pop-up windows through the majority of browsers today. These pop-up ups tell users to install Java or Flash Player Pro supposedly in order to be able to watch some videos online. It is true that you may install such Flash Player Pro application through these pop-ups. However, the trick is that in addition to these Flash Player Pro you may also download and install all sorts of other unwanted applications into your computer.
Bestsoftware10.com pop-ups in order to force users into installing these “recommended updates” often present truly misleading information. Here is the example of it:
Please Install Flash Player Pro To Continue (required)
Top Video Sites Require The Latest Adobe Flash Player Update. Updating takes under a minute on broadband – no restart is required.
Message from webpage.
Warning! Please Install Update To Continue.
Presence of bestsoftware10.com pop-ups in your browser already means that your system has become infected with some adware sample. There are different adware examples currently infecting different computers in the world. Some of them, after being successfully installed, cause the multitude of annoying pop-up windows, such as this particular bestsoftware10.com message.
We are confident that these pop-ups and the adware causing them can be removed from your PC in an effective way if you scan the system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antispyware application. Please follow the uninstall guidelines below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate bestsoftware10.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of bestsoftware10.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with bestsoftware10.com pop-ups are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on related program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.