Blazer Deals stands for a new adware program that shows pop-ups and advertisements on web pages that you visit. Such Ads by Blazer Deals will be displayed as boxes containing various coupons that are available, as underlined keywords, pop-up ads or advertising banners.
Blazer Deals is promoted as an application that shows coupons for sites you are visiting and competitive prices when you are viewing product pages at sites like Walmart. In spite of the fact that this may seem like a useful service, the Blazer Deals software can be intrusive and will show ads either you want them or not.
Once installed, the Blazer Deals browser extension will show various banners, pop-up advertisements and in-text ads, claiming that they are brought to you by Blazer Deals. The Blazer Deals Ads will have various text under the pop-up, such as ‘Powered by Blazer Deals‘, ‘Brought to you by Blazer Deals‘, ‘You’ve received a premium offer from Blazer Deals‘ or ‘Ads by Blazer Deals‘.
These adverts are aimed to promote the installation of extra doubtful content, such as web browser toolbars, optimization software and other applications in order that the Blazer Deals publisher can receive pay-per-click income.
Removal of Blazer Deals adware is a feasible challenge for GridinSoft AntiMalware, so we recommend you to follow this automatic elimination guide set forth below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Blazer Deals automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Blazer Deals.
Step 1. Uninstalling ABlazer Deals from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Blazer Deals are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Blazer Deals adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on Blazer Deals program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.