If you can’t remove Blindbat Deals from your computer, you need to know you aren’t alone. This nasty adware has been targeting many computers in various countries. These deals and ads by Blindbat adware come up when user visit some commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon and Bestbuy (just as an example). Generally they don’t help users save more money, they simply inform about some deals already available at these commercial websites.
On the other hand, Blindbat Deals installed on the computer helps its owners and developers get more money. They get paid when you click these deals and ads. However, as a result of this adware installed on your PC, the system functions extremely slow. This adware consumes a lot of system resources, so if you have a computer which is rather old, then the chances are that it will be really overburdened with adware programs like Blindbat Deals.
There are two options to remove Blindbat Deals from your computer. The first one implies scanning your PC with a reliable security software, i.e. automatic option. The other option is to get rid of this adware manually, through finding all files and registry entries related to it. However, this is a very time-consuming process, so we recommend you to choose the first option – automatic Blindbat Deals removal.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Blindbat Deals adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Blindbat Deals adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Blindbat Deals from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Blindbat Deals adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Blindbat Deals adware program. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click Blindbat Deals adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“:
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Blindbat Deals adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click Blindbat Deals adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing Blindbat Deals adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of Blindbat Deals adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.