Bolole.exe is a malicious process, the application located in the Kcuiedposge folder of Program Files directory of your computer. This application is related to the operation of a nasty browser hijacker called HohoSearch. The hijacker is often spread in the Internet today, being bundled by default with some other free programs. This guide will help you to remove Kcuiedposge folder and Bolole.exe virus from your computer.
The purpose of Bolole.exe is to prevent you from removing HohoSearch hijacker easily. Of course, users are not happy with the presence of this hijacker in their browsers and would definitely like to get rid of it. The problem through is that changing the home page of their browsers is not sufficient enough. Even if they change the home page back to google.com or some other decent start page of their choice they will still see HohoSearch hijacker enabled.
To completely get rid of HohoSearch users will need to delete Bolole.exe and other malicious applications from Kcuiedposge folder. However, it will not be possible to do it manually for regular computer users, since there may be many additional services which will not allow you do to it so easy. We suggest that you instead scan your computer with a decent anti-malware application as explained in the tutorial below. Doing so will also help you to protect your system from further virus intrusion attempts.
Anti-malware software necessary to delete Bolole.exe virus automatically.
Detailed automatic removal milestones:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware using the download button (above).
- Install the software and scan your system with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete Bolole.exe malware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Note! GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a free scanner to identify malware traces in your computer. This means that its 15-day free trial version is only able to detect infections and remove 2 sole malicious items from your infected PC. If the computer is deeply contaminated with viruses, you need to purchase its full version to delete them.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with Bolole.exe and related browser hijacker again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.