Windowssearch.com stands for another browser hijacker, not related at all to Windows operating system (whatever version you have installed). So, if you experience the problem of search engine redirection through site windowssearch.com – this means your PC, and browser in particular, is infected. This guide will help you clean your PC from all related infection off your computer.
Windowssearch.com hijacker doesn’t render relevant search results for users. Quite to the contrary, in fact. The search results obtained via it often are full of annoying ads, as well as the home page of your hijacked browser.
The problem of browser hijacked by windowssearch.com is an issue for browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers, of course, aren’t an exception.
In the majority of the cases windowssearch.com hijacker comes into PCs as a result of user installing some other program. For example, there are very many cost-free utilities which some users often download online at various software download resources. The problem is that many of them are by default bundled with a lot of extra utilities, this is why sometimes users end up encountering a lot of unwanted programs on their PCs. This is because they fail to read the instructions of the setup wizards of these free programs.
To sum up the above-said information, windowssearch.com browser hijacker doesn’t render relevant search results. Plus, because of it your browser functions very slow. We recommend you to get rid of this malware from your browser with the help of Loaris Trojan Remover, which will clean all files and registry entries on your PC related to this hijacker and will reset your infected browsers to their default parameters. Please follow the removal instructions set forth below.
Windowssearch.com free removal steps:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through this link – http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover. You need to copy and paste it into your browser and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Install the program into your computer and run it.
- Start your free 15-day full trial period of using Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Scan your computer with Loaris and remove all detected infections associated with windowssearch.com malware by pressing “Remove selected” at the end of scan.
- After removal of all threats click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings” in Loaris Trojan Remover.