The domain fuq.coldfootage.com is a malicious site related to the problem of persistent redirection of your browser to random websites. Most probably this problem takes place as a result of certain adware to be the part of your system right now. The purpose of this post is to let you know about the danger related to such fuq.coldfootage.com pop-up windows and about the way to get rid of them completely from your browsers infected by adware.
First of all, make sure you know that these fuq.coldfootage.com pop-ups are extremely malicious. You need to stay away from clicking on them, no matter how tricky they are in their attempts to persuade you to do so. The problem related to such pop-ups is the issue for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. You might not see the exact pop-up window eventually leading you to this fuq.coldfootage.com domain, however, it will take the direct part in redirection of your browser to other third-party websites related to certain adware in your computer.
There are two different ways of dealing with fuq.coldfootage.com pop-ups and the adware causing them. First method to delete them is to uninstall any suspicious programs in your Control Panel and to disable and remove any suspicious add-ons (extensions) from your browser. On the other hand, we’ve head many complaints from users who aren’t satisfied with such method. They say that no matter what they do manually – such fuq.coldfootage.com pop-ups and other annoying ads still appear.
Our recommendation is that you choose the alternative but very reliable way to fix this problem with your browser. Please download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below, install the application and scan your computer with it. You will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version), and to reset your browsers with it. You might need to restart your computer to apply the changes made to your system related to adware and malware removal from your PC. In case you require our further help in this issue, please surely feel free to contact us at any time of your choice, and we will do all our best to assist you the best we can in fixing your system.
Anti-malware tool necessary for fuq.coldfootage.com pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.