“Lucky Beginning” is displayed when users try to open new blank tab in Internet Explorer browser. No matter how many times they actually try do open this blank tab they see “Lucky Beginning” tab instead. This actually means that Internet Explorer browser has been brutally hijacked, and this obviously isn’t a lucky beginning for you to start your browsing online.
LuckyTab Class by by Giner Tech Inc is a special add-on for Internet Explorer browser, which is responsible for creating such problems for users. This particular extension is what causes Lucky Beginning to be revealed instead of every new blank tab. You will see a special search box run by this add-on, and you will be advised to look for the information directly through it. When you make certain queries through it you will be each time redirected through luckybeginning.com domain.
To look for the information through luckybeginning.com is the waste of your time. This is a pseudo search engine, which is not able to furnish you with any relevant search results. You may see a lot of sponsored links displayed on the top of those pseudo search results delivered by it. Such links, in their turn, could easily lead you to various third-party websites which may infect your system even more considerably.
We recommend you to immediately undertake all the necessary measures to get rid of LuckyTab Class add-on from your Internet Explorer browser. However, it might be not an easy undertaking, since the feature to disable and delete it may be actually not active. Hence, we recommend that you scan your system with our reliable antispyware program called GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antispyware program capable of detecting and removing the most serious threats from your computer. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help as explained below. In case you need more assistance on our part, please feel free to contact us without hesitation.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Lucky Beginning automatically.
Step-by-step automatic uninstall tutorial:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this browser hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular hijacker. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Lucky Beginning.
Step 1. Uninstalling suspicious software from the Control Panel of your system.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Lucky Beginning are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall all suspicious programs from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on the suspicious program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing all junk items from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove all suspicious elements from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular hijacker and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.