Glj.donezone.net is a pop-up window that is generated in your browser infected with adware. These pop-ups are quite multiple, and this is why they are very annoying for all users who have their PCs and browsers infected with adware. Following this guide will help you to fix your browser and remove this nasty glj.donezone.net pop-up virus from your computer.
Glj.donezone.net pop-up may come into your computer as a result of you installing some other free applications. You need to always be careful when you deal with any cost-free utilities downloaded from online resources. The point is that today there are very many programs which are by default bundled with all kinds of extra applications, and you need to pay attention to this fact whenever you deal with them. Make sure you always read the End User License Agreements and the instructions of the Setup Wizards of such free utilities.
Glj.donezone.net pop-up is caused by some adware program which got into your computer because you didn’t pay much attention when installing cost-free programs. These pop-ups are dangerous, because they may lead you to a lot of unsafe websites, which in their turn could infect your PC with even more annoying programs, which are absolutely not necessary for your computer. Please follow the tutorial below that will help you fix this problem and get rid of glj.donezone.net pop-up off your browser.
Anti-malware tool necessary for glj.donezone.net pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with glj.donezone.net pop-up virus are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.