Govome4.insppartner.com is a new browser hijacker currently circulating in the web. It is the product of Chinese developers who intend to get profit through displaying targeted advertisements through this particular hijacker, as well as many other of its similar versions.
Users may set govome4.insppartner.com in the home page of their browser without actually realizing this fact. How can this ever happen? This is surely a good question. Govome4.insppartner.com may be “recommended” to be installed along with other free software. Because users often do not pay much attention to freeware installation details, they may easily give their consent for such installations to take place.
In addition to modification of default home page, govome4.insppartner.com may be set as the default search engine and thus cause unwanted redirection of user’s search queries through itself. These redirections may also contain certain ads and sponsored links leading users to third-party pages promoted by the hijacker.
To be quite frank, govome4.insppartner.com is not a good search engine. It is not capable of providing users with any decent search results that would match the initial queries. Finally, your browser hijacked like that may produce all kinds of errors and malfunctions and might even crash eventually.
Govome4.insppartner.com might be not the only infection in your PC. To fix the trouble you should scan the computer with reputable malware removal application as shown in the remainder of the guide below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate govome4.insppartner.com hijacker automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to govome4.insppartner.com hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete govome4.insppartner.com. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with govome4.insppartner.com again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.