Ads by Primary Color distract the attention of many people in the Internet today. As soon as they visit some particular website in an attempt to find some important information, these ads start popping up. They typically appear in various parts of the screen in the form of rectangular advertisement banners. Also, the adware is able to detect images displaying various goods sold through commercial websites. When you move the PC mouse next to these images, Ads by Primary Color will appear and you will see similar items sold through other third-party websites related to this adware.
You might come to the conclusion that it is good to keep this program, whereas you’re definitely on the wrong track. The adware was not designed to help you find the best prices online. Its only mission is to bring income to those people who stand behind the massive distribution of this adware in the Internet. Whenever you click on its ads, the people who stand behind this adware get their profit. Yet, you will not be able to save more funds through this program. Furthermore, it will considerably slow down the performance of your computer and may even cause it to freeze.
Primary Color adware is bundled by default with many other free programs. Obviously, it is much easier to avoid its intrusion into your system ahead of time, then to try to remove it once the attack of it was already successful. In order to prevent Primary Color from infecting your system you must pay close attention to what else you’re going to make the part of your computer by default. So, pay attention to what the freeware installer suggest you to install along with the initial application of your choice. It is necessary to switch to the advanced or custom installation mode where you may uncheck all third-party applications from being installed into your computer by default.
Primary Color program gets installed when users fail to be attentive and simply click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons during freeware installation, without actually understanding what exactly they agree with. Then the adware will install its own add-on into all major browsers, which will be nominated as “Primary Color 1.0.1 1.0.1”. Also, you will see this application to be mentioned in the list of legally installed software of your computer. To remove this program manually you need to disable and remove any suspicious add-ons (extensions) from your browser and to uninstall the program in a regular way.
Primary Color adware will not help you to find the best prices online. As we’ve said above, it makes your system to work extremely slow. Hence, please follow this tutorial to remove it immediately from your computer. Feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Primary Color Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Primary Color advertisements.
Step 1. Uninstalling Primary Color program from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Primary Color adware are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Primary Color adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on Primary Color program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.