Certain users today have seen YourClip-HD 1.1 Ads to appear in their browsers. Some people think that these ads are legitimate and are the part of the site they went to. Yet, the truth is that these ads aren’t legal, being all powered by a nasty adware program called YourClip-HD 1.1. It recently started to be widely spread in the Internet along with many other free programs.
This particular adware isn’t a virus, of course. On the other hand, it isn’t a good application either. Its mission is not to assist you in finding what you need, but rather to use your PC as a tool to bring profit for those people who distribute this adware. The more installs of this adware are made successfully, the more profit is generated for its owners. Likewise, the more clicks you make on its ads and pop-ups, the more income is received by them.
Ads by YourClip-HD 1.1 mainly appear in browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. You may notice this adware as a special add-on (extension) added into them. Plus, you may notice this adware even to be shown in the list of legally installed programs of your computer. Many security blogs today write articles devoted to malware and adware removal, yet they don’t often suggest users some reliable tools to get rid of these unwanted applications.
Of course, it is surely much simpler to avoid YourClip-HD 1.1 adware to be installed into the PC ahead of time, then to look for the ways of its removal after the attack of it already took place. As we’ve said above, this particular program is often bundled with many other free applications, so your job is simply to watch carefully what exactly you’re suggested to install into your system in addition to the basic software of your choice.
Reading the EULAs (End User License Agreements) and the instructions of the Setup Wizards of free applications is a good way to find out the information about these additional extras bundled with the freeware you’ve decided to install. So, in case you do find such information about third-party software offer, make sure you switch to the advanced or custom installation mode. This is the good and so far the only way to avoid any unwanted adware installations to be made in your computer.
So, what can you do to remove YourClip-HD 1.1 Ads from your PC? Our understanding is that the best solution in this case is to scan your system with some reliable antispyware program, such as GridinSoft Trojan Killer. It will help you to get rid of all malicious components in your system (with its full registered version). Finally, you will need to reset your browser with its help. In case you require more assistance on our part, please feel free to contact us without hesitation.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate YourClip-HD 1.1 automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of YourClip-HD 1.1.
Step 1. Uninstalling YourClip-HD 1.1 from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with YourClip-HD 1.1 are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall YourClip-HD 1.1 adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on YourClip-HD 1.1 program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.