Ads by TremendousCoupon, also referred to as Tremendous Coupon Ads, are originated by a nasty adware currently attacking all major browsers. This problem may occur with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Users who see these ads will definitely be quite annoyed, since such advertisements will appear in various parts of the screen. They will distract users from things that are really essential to them while they browse the web. Furthermore, clicking on these ads may redirect users to various third-party websites where other malicious applications might be concealed.
Note that TremendousCoupon adware, just as all other adware samples, is actively bundled with many other free applications. Users who spend a lot of time downloading and installing freeware need to pay close attention to what exactly they install into their systems in addition to the main application of their choice. Reading the EULAs (End User License Agreements) of such free applications is a good way to avoid installation of all kinds of adware and other PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). If you do read about some unwanted extras you don’t want, make sure you switch to the advanced or custom installation mode. This is the place where you may uncheck all third-party programs you don’t need.
There are some users today who actually fail to be duly attentive during freeware installation. As a result, they often allow applications like TremendousCoupon to be easily installed into their PCs. These TremendousCoupon Ads will start interfering into user’s online surfing. There may be cases that such ads will be even relevant to user’s queries made online before. For example, you may see Ads by TremendousCoupon when visiting Walmart, Ebay and other commercial sites, and these ads might even be related to what you’ve been looking for previously. Yet, this definitely doesn’t mean that this adware is some decent program. Its only mission is to bring profit to those people who stand behind it. So, when you click on its ads or buy anything by means of them, the owners and the distributors of this adware get their profit.
Most likely you will not be able to save more funds when you buy anything through these Ads by TremendousCoupon. In addition, you may notice that your entire system works extremely slow as a result of this adware to be the part of your PC. This is because of high CPU usage and system slowdown caused by it. You need to scan your system with a reliable antispyware application, such as GridinSoft Trojan Killer. It will help you to remove all malicious files and registry entries related to this adware (with its full registered version). Finally, you will need to reset your browsers with its help. We’ve explained how to implement all these steps in the tutorial below. In case you require more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your preference.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate TremendousCoupon automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of TremendousCoupon.
Step 1. Uninstalling TremendousCoupon from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with TremendousCoupon are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall TremendousCoupon adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on TremendousCoupon program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.