Ads by rightcoupon are definitely not the part of the website you visit, even if this is some commercial resource. The occurrence of these advertisements is explained by the presence of certain nasty adware in your computer. There are many security blogs today which fairly and correctly identify this program as a serious computer infection. Today it attacks all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
You will most likely not see RightCoupon adware directly in your PC. However, the chances are that you will notice a lot of strange programs in the Control Panel of your computer. You will need to uninstall such programs and also disable and remove any suspicious add-ons (extensions) from your browser. However, even after all such manipulations your browser may still show you a lot of Ads by rightcoupon.
Note that users today bear personal responsibility for installing various adware samples into their PCs. Obviously, your job is to pay close attention to what exactly you install into your system in addition to the main application if your choice. Reading the EULAs (End User License Agreements) of free software is a good way to avoid installation of various intrusive programs into your system. In case you do find the information about some additional program you don’t really need, make sure you switch to the advanced or custom installation mode, i.e. the place where you may uncheck all third-party programs from being installed into your computer by default.
If you don’t pay enough attention to what exactly you install into your system, the changes are that you will by mistake install a lot of other junk in addition to the initial application of your choice. Definitely, you must be very careful whenever you deal with freeware.
In order to get rid of Ads by rightcoupon from your computer we recommend you to carefully follow the removal tutorial provided in the guide below. This implies scanning of your system with a reliable antipsyware program and removal of all detected infections (with its full registered version). We recommend you to do it with GridinSoft Trojan Killer. You will also need to reset your browsers with its help. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate RightCoupon automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of RightCoupon adware.
Step 1. Uninstalling RightCoupon from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with RightCoupon are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall RightCoupon adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on RightCoupon program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.