The purpose of this article is to help you remove KingThink ads from your browser infected by this particular adware. Due to its presence you will see a lot of annoying ads by KingThink to pop up in front of your screen, especially when you visit commercial websites. KingThink isn’t a malware, but it isn’t a good program either. This is why it is important to uninstall it as soon as you identify its presence in your computer.
Note that KingThink as the adware is most commonly distributed in the world wide web, being by default bundled with a lot of other free applications. You might decide to install some free utility which is beneficial to keep in your PC, in your PC. On the other hand, its installer may suggest you to install a huge variety of other extras you definitely do not need to have in your computer. KingThink adware may be just of many of such unwanted extras.
Remember to always carefully read the End User’s License Agreements of all such free applications (also known as EULAs). This is where you may find all the necessary and important information regarding third-party applications suggested for you to be installed in addition to the main application you’ve chosen. If you do read about such third-party applications, then you need to select the advanced or custom installation option where you may uncheck all such third-party software from being installed into your computer by default.
Users who fail to be careful when installing free applications often end up installing all sorts of junkware into their PCs. This is the correct word, which can be fairly applied to KingThink adware. When you go to Walmart, Amazon or Currys (if you’re in the UK), you will see a lot of such ads powered and brought by KingThink adware to accompany your search. Note that some of such ads may be relevant to your search queries you make through such websites, but this obviously doesn’t mean that KingThink is some good program. Its only purpose is to make you click on its ads, deals, offers and other forms of intrusive advertisement. Clicking on such ads by you automatically earns money for its owners and developers, but this doesn’t help you save more money when shopping online.
Because of KingThink in your PC the entire system will work extremely slow. You will notice this slow character of performance especially when you use your browser infected by it. Note that this adware mainly attacks Google Chrome, Mozila Firefox and Internet Explorer. This solution below will help you to uninstall KingThink automatically from your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the powerful antimalware tool. If you require our additional help, please feel free to contact us at any time of your preference for further assistance.
Anti-malware tool necessary for KingThink adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed KingThink adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling KingThink adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with KingThink adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall KingThink adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on KingThink adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall KingThink. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to KingThink and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.