The problem of browser redirection through s.ltmmty.com domain starts happening when users install adware. These are potentially unwanted applications designed specifically to show plenty of advertisements through the available browsers. Sometimes these ads are shown through pop-ups, which are delivered by means of s.ltmmty.com redirections.
It is definite that s.ltmmty.com domain is malicious, since it is involved in bringing you to thousands of dangerous places in the world wide web. Through them you may be forced to install plenty of hazardous applications, or at least those programs classified as potentially unwanted ones.
The fact though is that s.ltmmty.com website does not appear for too long in browsers, being soon replaced by another specific site, which is promoted by adware.
According to the site analysis on Alexa, this is how s.ltmmty.com site is popular:
As you see, this domain is quite popular in the United States, Great Britain and some other European countries. We have already mentioned that pop-ups from ltmmty.com appear quite often through browsers infected by adware, but they do not last too long. Soon the virus will redirect your browser to certain additional places, which are equally malicious.
With all these redirections taking place at the same time it is really impossible to easily browse the web. You will be permanently distracted by many adverts and other pop-ups in different corners of your screen. We recommend you to follow this solution below to fix this issue with your computer.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate s.ltmmty.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of s.ltmmty.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with s.ltmmty.com redirection virus are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware application from your workstation. To make it possible, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your system as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any components related to this particular adware and other unwanted programs installed on your system.