Ads by Daugava may pop up in your browser out of the blue. You will definitely wonder how these advertisements could ever appear in your computer if you don’t remember installing this application directly. Truly, this is a good question. There are many other active Internet surfers today who face the same problems.
Ads powered by Daugava adware aren’t a coincidence. Their infiltration into your PC is not the result of you clicking on some malicious link. The reasons why this program became the part of your system are quite different, even though they’re quite clear too.
Daugava adware, also known as Daugava 188.8.131.521, is distributed in the Internet today through being bundled by default with a lot of other free programs. Whenever you install any cost-free software, make sure you pay close attention to what exactly you’re going to install into your system in addition to the initial software of your selection.
We recommend you to read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) carefully, since these are the documents where you will be clearly told about all third-party extras you don’t need. So, if you do find these additional offers, you need to go to the option of a custom (advanced) installation where you will manage to uncheck such extra programs from becoming the part of your system.
Daugava 184.108.40.2061 is installed when you fail to be duly attentive. Typically users just blindly click on “Next” or “I agree” buttons, without actually understanding what exactly they agree with. This is how they permit a lot of unwanted “guests” to become the residents in their systems. Ads by Daugava are controlled by several active processes. You may trace them when opening the Task Manager of your system. Most likely they will be named as Ejemidvlf64.exe or Ejemidvlf.exe. The best option to get rid of Ads by Daugava is to scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which will help you to delete all malicious components associated with this adware. Please refer to the detailed uninstall tutorial set forth below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Daugava automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Daugava Ads.
Step 1. Uninstalling Daugava from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Daugava Ads are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Daugava adware application from your workstation. To make it possible, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on Daugava program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your system as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any components related to this particular adware and other unwanted programs installed on your system.