S10 is the name of a new adware program currently attacking browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, even though other browsers might be under the attack as well. This adware is known for displaying all sorts of intrusive ads, offers and deals, and because of its presence on your system your browser will function extremely slow. So, we recommend you to get rid of S10 adware, and this guide explains to you how to do it effectively.
S10 adware, as we’ve said, is often bundled with other free programs. So, when you deal with them, please do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your approval. We recommend you to be very careful when dealing with such cost-free programs. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your system without you actually knowing what exactly you are going to install into your system. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one.
If your PC has already been infected with S10 adware, we recommend you to get rid of it. You may do it either automatically or manually. Manual removal method is a more time-consuming one, so we recommend you to follow the automatic adware removal steps as provided below. If you need any help on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time in the future.
Anti-malware tool necessary for S10 automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed S10 adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling S10 adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with ‘Stack overflow at line 207’ pop-up virus are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall S10 adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click S10 adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall S10 adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click S10 adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing S10 adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of S10 adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to S10 adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.