The program called Couponarific is not a genuine software, but rather a totally useless and even dangerous adware, which you obviously do not need to keep. How did this Couponarific ever come to your PC? This is surely a good question, which we will try to answer. Also, we will furnish you with the instructions that will help you to uninstall this adware and get rid of its Couponarific Ads from your computer.
Couponarific adware is spread in the Internet together with other free programs, which you might decide to download and install into your computer. If you don’t pay enough attention to what exactly you’re suggested to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your choice, then you may easily end up facing all kinds of useless application, such as Couponarific adware, as a part of your computer.
Couponarific Ads are not just annoying, but also extremely dangerous to be clicked. They’re very misleading and may considerably infect your computer with other kinds of useless applications. Without a doubt, you should undertake all the necessary measures that will help you to eliminate this adware and its numerous ads and pop-ups from your computer.
You will also notice that right now your PC works much slower then usual. The web pages are opened extremely slow. This is also explained by the presence of Couponarific adware in your browser. The key to making your system work as fast as it should is in complete removal of this adware from your system.
Couponarific adware is installed into your PC as a legitimate software. As we’ve said above, you personally bear all the responsibility for installing all kinds of such potentially unwanted applications into your computer (while installing other free programs into your system). First of all, you need to uninstall Couponarific from the list of legally installed applications of your computer (by accessing the Control Panel of your PC and removing the programs from the list of installed software). Another important step is to disable and remove all suspicious add-ons or extensions from your browser, which could be related to Couponarific adware. On the other hand, we do recommend that you scan your computer with a powerful anti-malware tool called GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which will help you to completely get rid of this adware, all its files, folders and registry entries from your computer. You will also need to reset your browsers with its help. Both of these adware removal methods are explained in the guidelines below. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you require our further assistance in this issue.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Couponarific adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed Couponarific adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Couponarific adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Couponarific adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Couponarific adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on Couponarific adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Couponarific adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Couponarific adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.