Serverwarehub.com is a domain name engaged in distribution of many misleading alert in the Internet today. People may see a lot of sudden pop-ups coming from this site, claiming that there’s a necessity to download and install some sort of Video Player. Well, what a weird thing indeed! You may use the brand new PC with Windows 8 or even 10 installed and suddenly see this message. Does this mean that Bill Gates missed something and forgot to add Video Player to the brand new operating system? Well, of course, not.
Serverwarehub.com pop-ups are caused by a potentially unwanted program in your system classified as adware. Today there are many adware samples attacking many PCs all over the world. It is also important to mention that in many cases these adware samples are distributed in the Internet on the basis of being bundled by default with many other free applications. Hence, if you’re a person who is active in downloading and installing various free applications, please be very careful to read their installation instructions carefully.
Here is the message reported by serverwarehub.com pop-up:
Your Video Player might be outdated
For optimized performance, please update to the most recent version
- Faster streaming
- More video and audio formats supported
- Smooth, high quality user experience
- Security issues solved
Please take notice: This update is free. Installation process is most simple and averages under 60 seconds.
It is recommended that you update your media player to the latest version available. Please update to continue.
If you actually agree to this proposal and install this Video Player, the chances that you may install a lot of other junk programs into your computer. So, when you deal with free software, please be very selective. Make sure you always carefully read the information contained in the EULAs (End User License Agreements) of all free programs you’re going to install into your system. If you do find the information about some additional software installation offers, please always switch to the advanced or custom installation mode, i.e. the place where you may uncheck these additional applications from becoming the part of your system by default.
When people fail to be attentive during software installation they often permit junk programs like adware to be made the part of their systems by default. As a result, they now see a lot of these serverwarehub.com pop-ups and other side effects associated to the presence of adware in the computer.
In order to fix this problem we recommend you to scan your computer with a reliable antispyware program called GridinSoft Trojan Killer. You will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. In case you require more assistance on our part, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time of your preference.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate serverwarehub.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of serverwarehub.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with serverwarehub.com pop-ups are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware programs from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on related adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.