HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 is a new adware program, which isn’t much different from other adware, which all are quite annoying. As a result of its installation you will permanently observe a lot of its ads powered by HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12. In this guide we will try to explain to you how to remove this adware effectively from your computer.
The very penetration of HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 into system takes place together with many other free programs. The majority of freeware these days is by default bundled with all kinds of absolutely useless extras, which users actually don’t need. However, very often they fail to pay close attention to what exactly they install, in addition to the initial program they’ve decided to bring into their computer.
How can a person avoid installation of HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 and all kinds of other useless programs? A good tip is to carefully read the supporting documents related to all freeware. These documents typically clearly mention all third-party programs, which are suggested for users to be installed in addition to the main application of user’s choice. So, if you’re in the process of installing such free applications and read that they offer some other extras to be brought into your system, then obviously you need to select the option of a custom or advanced installation, instead of the standard one.
HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 ads appear after users fail to be attentive during installation of freeware. These ads are the problem for the majority of browsers today, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Actually, such ads cannot do any single good thing for you as far as saving more money is concerned. Furthermore, due to this adware in your browser your PC will work extremely slow. We recommend that you don’t play with this adware, but rather completely remove it from your system as soon as you identify its presence in your computer. Please follow this uninstall guide below, and if you need more help, please let us know at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary for HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to HQ-Video-Pro-2.1cV22.12 and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.