Ladiing.exe is yet another malicious program located in Kcuiedposge folder of Program Files directory. This application will be installed when your browser gets hijacked by HohoSearch virus. The hijacker is widely spread today through being bundled by default with other free programs. Users need to get rid of ladiing.exe virus, as well as many other malicious applications of such kind. This guide will help you to do it effectively.
Ladiing.exe malware has the purpose to protect HohoSearch hijacker from being easily deleted by users. When they try to change the home page of their hijacked browsers back to google.com or some other start pages of their choice they will notice that hohoseach.com still appears there. No matter what they do, the hijacker remains. This is because of ladiing.exe process enabled and still running, and obviously still available in the PC.
In order to get rid of ladiing.exe virus from your computer we suggest that you scan your system thoroughly with a proper anti-malware application which will help you to get rid of all other malicious applications from your computer. You will need to remove the infections with the full version of this program and to keep using this software in the future for permanent protection of your system.
Anti-malware software necessary to delete ladiing.exe virus automatically.
Detailed automatic removal milestones:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware using the download button (above).
- Install the software and scan your system with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete ladiing.exe malware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Note! GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a free scanner to identify malware traces in your computer. This means that its 15-day free trial version is only able to detect infections and remove 2 sole malicious items from your infected PC. If the computer is deeply contaminated with viruses, you need to purchase its full version to delete them.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with ladiing.exe again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.