Max Start Search is a new malware classified as a browser hijacker. It attacks browsers through modification of their home page. As a result, instead of the default home page (chosen by user) the browser displays max-start.com. When you look for some information, your queries will likewise be redirected through this domain name.
There are many people today who want to get rid of Max Start Search from their browsers. Some way or another – this virus penetrated into their PCs. The truth is that this hijacker typically comes into computers through being bundled with many other free applications downloaded by users at various freeware download websiеes. So, you definitely need to be very careful when you deal with any cost-free applications. Please carefully read what you are going to install into your system together with the initial software of your choice. This is how you can avoid the cases of encountering all kinds of absolutely useless utilities in your system.
Max Start Search hijacker doesn’t actually provide users with any relevant search results. Furthermore, the home page your browser set to max-start.com is often full of annoying ads, which can bring you to a lot of unsafe websites, which could implant even more serious malicious applications into your system. So, please fairly consider Max Start Search as a potentially unwanted program, which surely deserves to be deleted from your computer once and for all.
Max Start Search as browser hijacker mainly attacks Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, even though other browsers might be under the attack as well. In this tutorial we will explain to you how to get rid of Max Start Search from all these browsers and fix the problem of search engine redirection through max-start.com website. Please follow the directions stipulated below.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Max Start Search automatic removal
Similar removal video:
Max Start Search detailed removal instructions
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after Max Start Search virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.