If you’ve discovered Newsearch123 to be in the home page of your browser then your computer is definitely in a trouble. It is infected. The infection is not a serious computer virus though, but it is not a good application either. Newsearch123 is fairly considered as a nasty browser hijacker. This is because it modifies default home page and search engine settings of all attacked browsers.
Newsearch123 may infect Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and even Microsoft Edge. Installation of this hijacker is the result of poor protection on the part of your available anti-virus program. It is time to reconsider it, by the way. Probably you need to choose some other anti-malware program, which is more powerful to identify and prevent intrusion of this hijacker.
Even if Newsearch123 already became the part of your browser, it’s still possible to get rid of it. However, it is quite difficult to do it manually. You may find Newsearch123 uninstaller in the list of legally installed programs of your computer. However, the problem is that when you launch this uninstaller, Newsearch123 will still appear on startup.
We suggest you to follow our automatic removal solution we’ve recently prepared for you specifically to help you get rid of Newsearch123 virus. This solution works well to clean all browsers and, by the way, it will assist you in deleting other computer infections from your PC.
Anti-malware software necessary to get rid of Newsearch123 virus automatically.
Detailed automatic removal milestones:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware using the download button (above).
- Install the software and scan your system with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you remove Newsearch123 virus. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Note! GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a free scanner to identify malware traces in your computer. This means that its 15-day free trial version is only able to detect infections and remove 2 sole malicious items from your infected PC. If the computer is deeply contaminated with viruses, you need to purchase its full version to delete them.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with Newsearch123 malware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.