Newsoftkit.com is a new website currently engaged in distribution of many annoying pop-up windows through many browsers. These pop-ups are all caused by the presence of some nasty adware in your computer. So, in order to get rid of all these pop-ups you will need to get rid of the adware, which is their source.
Typically the contents of these newsoftkit.com pop-ups are extremely misleading. For example, you may be told to download and install some Video Player, supposedly as the necessity for some recommended video update. Here is the text of this message:
Video Update Recommended
Please install the Video Player (Recommended)
- Based on ffmpeg the leading Audio/Video codec library
- Supports *.FLV, *.AVI, *.MOV, *.MKV, *.SWF and more
- Super fast and user-friendly interface
- 100% Free & Safe-share it with your friends
Downloading takes a few seconds and no restart needed after installation
In fact, there’s absolutely no need for you at all to download any video player for your PC. Note that through this pop-up you may easily download and install a lot of junk applications into your computer. So, you need to be careful not to allow such installations to take place in your system.
Newsoftkit.com pop-up, as we’ve said already, is powered by some nasty adware in your computer. So, in order to get rid of these pop-ups you need to scan your system with a proven ansitpyware application.
We recommend that you scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is powerful enough to detect and remove this infection effectively from your computer. If you need any help, plese contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate newsoftkit.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of newsoftkit.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware application from your workstation. To make it possible, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your system as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any components related to this particular adware and other unwanted programs installed on your system.