One System Care is a new fake system optimization tool. This is the malware program pursuing the aim of tricking users into thinking that their PC is full of system errors and bugs. The program penetrates to PCs without permission and then runs the scan with every system startup. It also modifies your system registry in order to be launched automatically each time you turn your PC on. This means that once Windows OS is loaded successfully One System Care would come up in front of you, without you clicking any of its icons or shortcuts at the desktop. The application continues implementing its malicious plot. It initiates the fictitious scan of your computer which is then followed by the horrible report regarding various sorts of hard drive and system problems supposedly identified by One System Care during such scan. It is a real mistake to trust such reports. Nothing contained in them is actually the truth.
Do not trust the statements you receive from One System Care hoax. Do not ever effect the payment for this serious malware program. In fact, as we have said before, this virus was designed to become the platform for major fraud campaign by scaring users into actually paying for the rogue tool. This is exactly what One System Care is. Ignore all the fake notifications presented by this malware application. If you have already effected the payment please contact your credit card company, asking to dispute the charges immediately.
In order to find out how to successfully delete One System Care malware please download GridinSoft Trojan Killer recommended in this blog in order to delete this and other viruses from your computer. It is highly recommended that you purchase full version of it to obtain permanent and online anti-malware protection. One System Care virus, as we said earlier, is a truly useless and even hazardous program. Below please read some recommendations how to download and launch anti-virus software to remove the above-mentioned fake system optimization tool.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate One System Care automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to One System Care virus:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete One System Care hoax. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of One System CareE.
Step 1. Uninstalling One System Care from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with One System Care are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall One System Care program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on One System Care program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing any suspicious items from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of One System Care malware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove any suspicious items from the list of add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular hoax and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with One System Care again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.