PC Purifier is one of those programs which are fairly considered as potentially unwanted ones. They’re actively spread in the web today through being bundled by default with many free utilities. Once installed, the program will start annoying you greatly with its intrusive pop-ups and notifications mainly directed at convincing you to buy this software.
Purchasing PC Purifier is the waste of your time. You will not be able to clean your system from real computer infection. What this software does is simply imitating system cleanup. It can reported the multitude of infections even on a brand new PC you might have recently purchased.
When PC Purifier is running in your computer you will definitely notice that the PC operates extremely sluggish. You will hardly be able to use it at all, especially if your system is not new. Eventually, because of PC Purifier your computer may start freezing horrible.
PC Purifier installer may be bundled with installers of other free programs you might decide to make the part of your computer. It is very important that you always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to free applications you deal with. If you find the information about some third-party programs you do not need, make sure you switch immediately to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent all kinds of other third-party stuff from getting into your system.
We strongly advise that you remove PC Purifier hoax as soon as possible by thoroughly scanning your computer with a reliable anti-malware software. You will need to delete all the infections it finds and to reset your browsers accordingly. Feel free to contact us if you need any extra help on our part.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate PC Purifier virus automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.