Ads powered by Serpens represent danger for your computer. Not only you see these ads everywhere, but additionally the enormous amount of sudden pop-ups leading you to various dangerous places in the Internet. Even if there was just the sole problem with ads, you would definitely agree with us that this issue is surely distracting. Instead of doing your own important work on the PC you have to struggle with closing these pop-ups and ads by Serpens while they keep coming up.
Serpens adware, however, is quite tricky. It intends to remain in your computer for as long as possible. It is hidden in a special folder called ortmp, which is most likely concealed by hidden attributes as well. You will not be able to detect any related program to be specified in the list of legally installed applications of your computer. Neither you will see any suspicious add-ons or extensions in your browsers. However, Ads by Serpens will keep interrupting your important tasks you need to accomplish through the PC.
To get rid of Ads by Serpens fully you are advised to thoroughly scan the system with a proven malware removal tool. Its name is GridinSoft Anti-Malware. What you should to is to delete the infections it finds and to reset your browsers with its help. Finally, there will be two manual commands you need to implement to completely delete Serpens trojan from your computer. Please refer to the explanation instructions rendered in the rest of this tutorial.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Serpens Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.