In this guide you will find about the working tool to get rid of “Ads by QS” from your browser. They can be as well marked as “Ad by QS”, “Sponsored Ad by QS”, “Brought by QS”, or QuickSurf Advertisements. Such advertisements have been seen to infect all popular browsers, such as Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The adware may show a lot of sponsored ads which may lead you to different third-party websites. The fact is that that sometimes these advertisements are even relevant to what you’ve been looking for in the past. But this doesn’t mean that QuickSurf is a good application.
QuickSurf adware is often detected by security application as Adware:Win32/InfoAtoms or Adware.Vitruvian. The only goal of it is to bring profit to the guys who stand behind it, i.e. those who own and spread this adware in the Internet. When you actually click on its pop-ups and ads or purchase anything through them, these people receive their income. Yet, this program doesn’t really care about assisting you in finding something important in the web.
The presence of QuickSurf program makes your PC to work very slow. You may as well see that your browser actually works very slow. You may be redirected to various third-party websites permanently, which may infect your computer even more considerably with all kinds of other infections.
QuickSurf program is distributed in the web together with many other free programs. You must be confident that you don’t permit any hidden installations to take place in your PC without your intention or consent. For this goal you ought to carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) associated to all these free applications you’re going to install into your computer. If you do read the data about some extra programs you don’t want, make sure you always go to the advanced or custom installation option where you may uncheck all third-party components from becoming the part of your PC by default.
Certain users these days actually fail to be duly careful, so they only blindly click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons, without actually knowing what exactly they agree with. Hence, this is how QuickSurf program is installed into computers today. If you would like to delete this application effectively you may select GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful anti-adware tool that will help you perform the uninstall process very well (with its full registered version). The last but not the least, you must also reset your browsers with its aid. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time of your preference.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate QuickSurf adware automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of QuickSurf adware.
Step 1. Uninstalling QuickSurf from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with QuickSurf are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall QuickSurf adware application from your workstation. To make it possible, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on QuickSurf program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your system as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any components related to this particular adware and other unwanted programs installed on your system.