RadPlayer Ads are powered by adware called RadPlayer, which is actively distributed in the Internet these days. This is a potentially unwanted program bundled with a lot of other free utilities downloaded by users from various freeware download websites. Spam and malicious links also take active part in distribution of this adware among many PCs today. You may be suggested to install certain software called MyRadioPlayer, which will be advertised as some extremely useless application. By actually doing so you will instead start facing a lot of stubborn ads powered by RadPlayer to pop up in your browser all the time.
Ads by RadPlayer depend on myradioplayer.exe process. When you open the Task Manager of your PC you will surely notice this active process. There are many other files, processes and registry entries in your PC related to it. No doubt, your browser will be modified by this adware too. You will see certain add-on (extension) added into it, which will be related to RadPlayer adware. If the description above matches the events taking place with your computer and your browser right now, this means you need to do something immediately to fix this problem with your system. By tolerating RadPlayer you’re putting your system under the risk of being contaminated with all kinds of other junk programs.
Typically these RadPlayer ads will appear when you visit various commercial sites. However, we’ve also seen cases when this adware showed its ads even when going to regular websites not related to e-commerce at all. Believe us, such ads and pop-ups brought by this adware are extremely stubborn, annoying and pushy, but the worst thing about them is the fact that they’re very misleading and dangerous. Clicking on these Ads by RadPlayer may actually infect your system with all sorts of other totally useless and even malicious utilities.
RadPlayer adware can be removed manually, however, this option is only available for technically experienced users who know a lot about managing the registry editor of their PCs, finding hidden files, process and registry entries related to RadPlayer adware. The first step in manual removal of this particular adware is to uninstall it from your PC in a regular way through accessing the Control Panel of your computer and checking the list of legally installed software. If you see RadPlayer in the list, make sure you immediately uninstall it from there. Another important step for you is to disable all related add-ons (extensions) from your browser.
With the information provided in the upper paragraph we have to mention that these manual steps might not be sufficient enough to completely get rid of RadPlayer adware and its disgusting ads from your computer. Some way or another they might still come up with next launch of your system. If this is the case then your computer is most likely horribly infected with all kinds of adware and possibly even malware. We recommend that you select our automatic solution to delete RadPlayer from your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the powerful antimalware tool. You will need to scan your system with it, remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version), and to reset your browser with it. In case you require more help on our part, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time of your choice.
Anti-malware tool necessary for RadPlayer adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall RadPlayer adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on RadPlayer program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall RadPlayer program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.