Ads by HD4Good obviously annoy a lot of active Internet surfers these days. What they see is a lot of such HD4Good Ads popping up in various parts of their screen. Indeed, it quite unexpected to see such advertisements when they pop up out of the blue, especially if you don’t remember the fact of installing this application directly. Well, you’re right. Most likely you didn’t do it under your personal decision. However, the intrusion of this adware took place after you installed some other free application recently. The odds are that it was bundled by default with a lot of other junk, and HD4Good adware is one of them.
HD4Good is the disease for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. You may notice that this adware installed its own add-on (extension) into all these browsers. Plus, you will face this application in the list of legally installed software in your computer.
Ads by HD4Good will be quite persistent in their attempts to make you observe them. You will see various advertisement banners placed in various parts of your screen, prompting you to click on them. Also, you may face another problem of persistent pop-up windows generating out of the blue.
HD4Good adware is the problem mainly for those users who spend a lot of time in the Internet and especially those who prefer to deal with freeware only. It is very important to always pay attention to what exactly you’re going to make the part of your system in addition to the main software of your choice. This is why we all should select the option of a custom or advanced installation, instead of the standard one. Doing so will help us to avoid adware intrusion into our PCs ahead of time by unchecking its default installation options. By the way, if you find it difficult to uncheck such adware from being installed, we recommend you to cancel the entire installation process.
HD4Good may cause redirections of your browser to various third-party websites which may cause you to install a lot of other adware and junk applications. As a result, your system may become completely infected with various sorts of malwares. To sum up, you must immediately delete this disgusting adware from your system. The best way to do it is to scan your PC with a reliable antispyware application. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is an excellent software for this purpose. Please follow this tutorial below that will explain to you how to delete this disgusting program from your system.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate HD4Good automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of HD4Good.
Step 1. Uninstalling HD4Good from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with HD4Good are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall HD4Good adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on HD4Good program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.