Ads by Obrona BlockAds stands for a very intrusive and extremely annoying adware application, these days attacking many computers in many places of the world. In this guide we will help you to remove it from your PC automatically with the assistance of a powerful anti-malware tool, so go ahead and read this tutorial in all the details.
Ads by Obrona BlockAds is a serious trouble for the majority of today’s browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. However, other browsers may be under the risk of being affected as well.
This particular adware application is actively distributed today together with many other free utilities downloaded by people from all kinds of online software download places. Hence, you must be very careful when you see such cost-free applications. Please do not permit any concealed installations to occur on your system without your permission or knowledge. To get rid of Ads by Obrona BlockAds from your PC please follow the guide below. Note that this implies scanning of your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer and resetting your browser as explained in this guide. Good luck!
Anti-malware tool necessary for Obrona BlockAds automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed Obrona BlockAds adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Obrona BlockAds adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Obrona BlockAds adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Obrona BlockAds adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click Obrona BlockAds adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Obrona BlockAds adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click Obrona BlockAds adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing Obrona BlockAds adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of Obrona BlockAds adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Obrona BlockAds adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.