NewPlayer adware program may attack your PC as a result of you installing some other programs into your PC recently. These could be some free programs, but the truth is that they’re by default bundled with all kinds of extra applications, which you definitely do not need. NewPlayer adware is one of such extras. If you mistakenly install it, you will start encountering Ads by NewPlayer and many related jgs.optiticket.net pop-ups. In this simple tutorial we will help you to get rid of them all from your system.
Ads by NewPlayer may pop-up in your browser, no matter what particular website you visit. These can be some casual news sites, forums, and surely commercial online stores where you look for various items online. Speaking of these commercial sites, this is the place where Ads by NewPlayer will come up most often. They will appear either in the form of small pop-up windows when you move the PC mouse towards some words converted by this adware into links. So, you will see such words highlighted, and when moving the computer mouse close to them these Ads by NewPlayer will appear. When clicking them you may be redirected to a lot of other third-party websites, which could easily infect your system with many other malicious applications.
Alternatively, you might also see such Ads by NewPlayer in the form of advertisement banners of various sizes in various parts of your screen. No matter how exactly such ads are presented, they are truly very annoying and may infect your system considerably with other adware and junkware.
Apart from ads by NewPlayer adware as described above, you might as well see some jgs.optiticket.net pop-ups, also powered by this adware. They will also be very misleading, often prompting you to download some sort of programs which you definitely do not need. To fix this problem with your browser, to get rid of Ads by NewPlayer and to remove jgs.optiticket.net pop-ups we recommend you to follow the guide below, which explains both automatic and manual removal of this adware.
Anti-malware tool necessary for NewPlayer adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed NewPlayer adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling NewPlayer adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with NewPlayer adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall NewPlayer adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click NewPlayer adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall NewPlayer adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to NewPlayer adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.