Cinema-YB1.1 is a new adware program striking many computer and browsers these days. In case you’ve seen some of its intrusive ads in your browser, it’s surely time to get rid of it immediately from your computer. This guide will help you to remove this useless application and stop its ads powered by Cinema-YB1.1 from your computer.
Note that Cinema-YB1.1 adware, just as many other unwanted programs, is actively spread in the world wide web today along with many other cost-free programs. So, if you are the person who regularly deals with such free applications, make sure that you watch carefully and notice what else you’re going to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your choice. Do not permit any concealed installations to occur in your computer without your knowledge or approval.
Cinema-YB1.1 ads may be displayed in the majority of contemporary browsers. Most often this is the problem for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. However, we can’t say that this adware is so annoying, compared to other more severe unwanted applications of such kind. As we’ve said, its ads main come up in commercial sites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. Whenever you look for some items sold there, you will see some of such Cinema-YB1.1 ads, which might even match your search queries. However, this doesn’t mean that Cinema-YB1.1 is a good software worth keeping.
Because of Cinema-YB1.1 adware in your PC and as a part of your browser the whole system functions much slower. Our strong recommendation is that you undertake all the necessary measure directed at removal of this adware from your PC. You may do it either automatically or manually as explained in the tutorial below. If you require any additional help on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your preference.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Cinema-YB1.1 adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed Cinema-YB1.1 adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Cinema-YB1.1 adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Cinema-YB1.1 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Cinema-YB1.1 adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on Cinema-YB1.1 adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Cinema-YB1.1 adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Cinema-YB1.1 adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.