Arianna.libero.it is a special application which possesses with the elements of a browser hijacker. This is a special executable which, upon being launched, modifies the homepage and search settings of your browser. For example, when executed, the homepage of your browser turns into arianna.libero.it, and the very search queries will be also redirected through it. In this guide we will explain to you how to fix this problem and get back your browser to the initial settings that have been selected personally by you.
There are many free programs which distribute this arianna.libero.it hijacker. By installing them you automatically give your consent to install a lot of other suggested programs (unless you choose the mode of a custom installation). So, when you deal with free programs downloaded from online resources, just make sure that you pay attention to what exactly you’re going to install in addition to the initial software of your selection.
Speaking of arianna.libero.it, this hijacker may implant browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox mainly. Thus, it will appear in the homepage of these browser and will be used as the default search engine of them. So, if you would like to fix this problem and get back to the settings of your browser which were chosen by you and you alone, then please follow this simple tutorial below that will help you to reset your browser automatically. This will help you to get rid of arianna.libero.it from the homepage of your affected browser, and remove this website as your default search engine. Good luck!
Anti-malware tool necessary for arianna.libero.it automatic removal
Similar removal video:
Arianna.libero.it detailed removal instructions
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after arianna.libero.it virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.