If you see some large pop-up windows coming from gnp.ciopt.net website, this most probably means that your PC is infected with adware, which now causes such multiple pop-ups in your browser. This is the problem for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, which are the most vulnerable ones to the risk of being affected by all kinds of other potentially unwanted programs. What you should understand is the fact that it is very dangerous for you to click such pop-ups originating from gnp.ciopt.net. The very fact of their occurrence isn’t that bad yet. However, if you agree to do what they tell you, you may end up facing your PC full of other adware and all kinds of junkware.
In this guide we will help you to remove gnp.ciopt.net pop-up windows from your computer in an effective manner. First of all, you need to understand that all such gnp.ciopt.net pop-ups are mainly powered by some adware already inside of your PC. So, in order to remove such pop-ups, you need to detect and delete the adware that causes their multiple occurrence in your browser. Yes, you could actually get such pop-up window as a result of clicking some malicious link. However, if you see many of such pop-ups all the time, this is the 100% evidence of your system to be infected with adware.
Again, please never click all such gnp.ciopt.net pop-ups. This s very dangerous. You need to look for the adware that might cause them in your browser. So, go to the Control Panel of your PC and look for some suspicious applications there. If you see them, make sure you uninstall them completely. Also, disable and remove any unwanted add-ons (extensions) of your browser, which could lead you to adware that might cause such pop-ups. Finally, please follow the guide below that will help you to automatically remove all remnants associated to the adware and other malicious programs in your computer. Please fell free to get in touch with us if you need any additional help on our part.
Anti-malware tool necessary for gnp.ciopt.net pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.