GoodTab Class is an unwanted extension developed for Internet Explorer browser by Minidigital Technology Co., Limited. This is an unwanted add-on often spread with a lot of other cost-free programs. By default, they offers various “bundled”. GoodTab Class add-on is one of them.
When GoodTab Class is active in Internet Explorer, opening each single new tab in this browser automatically opens a special page, through which you will be suggested to start your search with. Your search queries may be redirected through luckybeginning.com or any other third-party domain.
To look for the information through GoodTab Class add-on is the waste of your time. We don’t recommend you to do it, since your browsing habits (i.e. all data your look for on the web) might be collected and used by third parties for various illegal purposes (mainly related to adware distribution into your computer).
GoodTab Class add-on essentially slows down the performance of your computer and makes your browser to crash from time to time. Also, you might be brought to a lot of unsafe places in the world wide web, through which your computer may become full of infections.
To sup up, we recommend you to get rid of GoodTab Class extension and related malicious programs from your computer by carefully scanning your PC with a proven antispyware program. You will need to get rid of all the infections with the help of the registered version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and to reset your browsers with its help. In case you require more assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate GoodTab Class automatically.
Step-by-step automatic uninstall tutorial:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this browser hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular hijacker. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of GoodTab Class.
Step 1. Uninstalling suspicious software from the Control Panel of your system.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with GoodTab Class are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall all suspicious programs from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on the suspicious program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing all junk items from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove all suspicious elements from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular hijacker and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.