The pop-up jcp.drivermapping.net is related to some adware program currently installed on your PC. If you actually copy and paste the name of this webite into your browser you will not see any information. However, if you have the adware related to jcp.drivermapping.net pop-up actively running on your PC, this means that you will encounter many of such jcp.drivermapping.net pop-ups with all kinds of content. This content is not safe, this is why these pop-ups must not be clicked. Following this guide will help you to get rid of jcp.drivermapping.net pop-ups from your system.
Jcp.drivermapping.net pop-up virus gets into PCs as a result of user not paying attention to the instructions of the setup wizards of free programs they’ve decided to install. So, if you ever deal with such free programs you want to download and install from online resources, just make sure that you don’t allow any hidden installations to take place on your PC without your approval or knowledge of this fact. This is why you must always carefully read what exactly you’re going to install onto your PC as a part of the drive-by installation.
For this reason you must always carefully read these very boring End User License Agreements of those free applications you want to install. Pay attention to what these EULAs mention regarding extra programs offered for you to be installed automatically. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is how you will be able to avoid any unwanted installations from being implemented automatically onto your system.
In order to get rid of jcp.drivermapping.net pop-ups from your PC you will definitely need to remove the adware program that now causes these pop-ups to appear in your PC. Please refer to our manual and automatic removal instructions that will help you to get rid of this annoying adware and its related pop-ups from your browser.
Anti-malware tool necessary for jcp.drivermapping.net pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with jcp.drivermapping.net pop-up virus are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.