Kingtale Technology is a browser hijacker currently invading the majority of browsers today. Once the attack of it is successful users will see that the home page of their browsers has been amended. Instead of google.com or any other legitimate website it now starts with kingtale3.inspsearch.com. Opening every new search tab automatically opens Kingtale Technology search tab, which also starts with kingtale3.inspearch.com (in some cases with kingtale2.inspearch.com).
So, why did this Kingtale Technology virus come into your browser and how to get rid of kingtale3.inspsearch.com effectively from your computer? This guide is dedicated to help you in this important issue. This browser hijacker is actively spread in the world wide web today through being bundled with a lot of other free programs. Users who are active in downloading and installing freeware into their PCs need to pay close attention to what they install into their computers in addition to the main free programs they have decided to install into their PCs.
We recommend that you always carefully read the information presented in the setup wizards of any free programs you install into your system. Make sure that you’re not suggested to install any unwanted extras into your system. You must select the option of a custom or advanced installation where you may uncheck all these unwanted additional programs from being installed into your system by default. This is the way to avoid implantation of Kingtale Technology malware into your computer.
In case you’ve seen that your browser has already been infected and now the home page of it starts with kingtale3.inspsearch.com, then you obviously need a good solution which will help you to get rid of this virus from your computer.
First of all, we don’t recommend you to look for information through this browser hijacker. This is the waste of your time, and you can’t really find any relevant data through it. Furthermore, using Kingtale Technology browser hijacker for such issues might be even dangerous for your computer. The home page of your hijacked browser displays a lot of intrusive ads and sponsored links. Clicking on them may redirect you to a lot of third-party websites, which may infect your browser considerably with all sorts of other totally useless applications.
In order to get rid of Kingtale Technology browser hijacker from your computer we recommend that you follow this uninstall guide set forth below. You will need to scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the reliable antimalware tool, and remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version). Finally, you must reset your browser with it. If you need more help on how to do it, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary to simplify Kingtale Technology hijack removal
Note that GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its free 15-day trial is limited only to removal of 2 infections detected by it during scan. However, Trojan Killer has a free built-in module that helps you reset your browser after the attack of browser hijackers like Kingtale Technology. This free module helps you reset browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. If Trojan Killer has detected more than 2 threats on your computer and you would like to remove them for free, please let us know.
Removal video that explains removal of Kingtale Technology hijacker manually (for free):
Kingtale Technology step-by-step removal instructions.
Step 1. Uninstalling Kingtale Technology hijacker from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Kingtale Technology hijack are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Kingtale Technology from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on Kingtale Technology with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Kingtale Technology. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on Kingtale Technology with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Scanning your computer with a powerful anti-malware tool and resetting your browsers with its help.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after Kingtale Technology removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Step 3. Additional removal instructions for Mozilla Firefox browser (if the above-said steps proved to be unsuccessful).
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Type “about:config” in the address bar and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Click “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
- This will open the Settings page of your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Type “Keyword.url” in the search box, then right-click and reset it.
- Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box, then right-click and reset it.
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box, then right-click and reset it.
- Search for “browser.newtab.url“. Right-click and reset it. This is a very important step that will prevent the search page of this hijacker from opening in each new tab of your Firefox browser.
Additional video instructions to reset Google Chrome browser using the built-in feature of Google Chrome browser: