Pop-ups from live.safesystemupdate.online site are not just casual. It cannot be that their multiple appearance would happen in a clean PCs. Quite to the contrary, by the way. They’re the result of some horrible adware to be currently enabled in your computer. The quicker you get rid of this adware, the better.
Live.safesystemupdate.online pop-ups intend to make you download and install a lot of other totally useless and even dangerous applications. For example, this could be some fake Video Player, or Flash Player, or any other software whatsoever. The problem though is that your PC is most likely already furnished with all the necessary software and yo do not need anything else for it. If you agree to proceed with such misleading suggestions as mentioned by live.safesystemupdate.online pop-ups, you may end up installing a lot of junk utilities.
When live.safesystemupdate.online pop-ups initially appear, here is the message that users see in their screens:
An embedded page at live.safesystemupdate.online says:
There is a new Flash Player version. Install new version now for better performance.
We instead suggest that you do not listen to any information reported by means of such live.safesystemupdate.online pop-ups. What you need to do now is to scan your system with a powerful virus removal software. The best way to do it is to scan the PC with GridinSoft Anti-Malware, which will also help you to get rid of other junk utilities from your PC.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate live.safesystemupdate.online pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of live.safesystemupdate.online pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.