The site lp.playerpage117.info is also engaged in distributing a lot of annoying pop-up windows through the majority of browsers today. However, the problem is that it also spreads a lot of malwares through such pop-ups. This is very dangerous, cause your PC may become full of various infections. In this guide we will let you know more about the origin of lp.playerpage117.info pop-ups and how they can be deleted from your computer.
First of all, it should be mentioned that lp.playerpage117.info pop-ups are spread in the world wide web by means of certain adware, which is now inside of your computer. Some way or another you installed it into your PC, and this is what causes these pop-ups in your system right now. As we’ve already said above, in the majority of the cases these lp.playerpage117.info pop-ups are extremely dangerous and annoying due to their misleading character.
Here is the example of the faulty information presented by such lp.playerpage117.info pop-ups:
Media Player Update
Video Update Recommended
Please install the new Video Update (Recommended)
- Required to play FLV Files on your PC.
- Easy: Just click a file to play it.
- Playlist support.
- Easy to install.
- Zoom to full screen.
- Slow motion option.
- 100% Free.
Updating takes a few seconds and no restart needed after installation.
In fact, there is absolutely no need for you at all to download or install any Media Player Update for your computer. Your system is most probably up-to-date and you don’t need to install any other programs into it. The only purpose of such pop-up windows in your browser is to make you click on them and to force you to install a lot of other junkware into your computer.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not click on such pop-up windows, no matter how tricky they are. We recommend that you scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is powerful enough to detect all sorts of cyber infections in your system, including those related to the adware spreading lp.playerpage117.info pop-up windows in your computer. Please carefully follow this guide below to get rid of them. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Anti-malware tool necessary for lp.playerpage117.info pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.